This website is the property of Lulabu Barcelona SLU (hereinafter service provider) with CIF B66160235 address at Passeig de La Riera 139-141, Teià, 08329 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona at volume 44163 folio 11 sheet B448400, registration first.
Trade name: Minicoton
Telephone: +34 93 555 19 92
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain and in the space that includes the European Union, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
Access to our website by the User is free and is subject to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of this Legal Notice in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The User, when using our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use of this. If the user does not agree with the conditions of use, they must refrain from using this portal and operate through it.
At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services and even delete the network, as well as services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all texts, images, trademarks and source codes, as well as all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and any other elements inserted in the website are the exclusive property of the service provider AND / or of Third parties whose exploitation rights have been acquired and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to private, non-profit use of them and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to their owner.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations.
Conditions of access
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The purpose of the same is merely informative and advertising; Likewise, a contact form is offered so that you can request more information.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and the General Conditions of Use, Cookies Policy and Legal Notice. Access to our website is carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in any case for damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our web page may make available to you, we inform you that we are exempt from any responsibility for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of these web pages, outside our company by the user.
The service provider does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
The service provider may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects that the use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
The service provider is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of the service provider.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website of the service provider.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of this website reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Web.
- The service provider excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by users of the website. Likewise, the service provider is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the service provider for the damages caused.